Everyone's face, obviously, is made up of numerous angles and shapes so finding a pair of sunglasses which contrasts with them all is not really possible.
Follow this article to pick the best sunglasses for yourself:
1. Oval-shaped Face: Due to the extremely balanced proportions, the oval face is recognized as "ideal." It’s almost perfect alignment ensures that any style of frame will be flattering. Proportion, however, still matters so small framed pairs work best on small oval faces and larger frames on larger basis.
2. Round Face: Choosing sunglasses with rectangular frames will therefore add a nice egg of a contrast to the spaces. You want frames which are wider than they're deep. Dark frames will minimize your face's roundness; while frames with embellished corners will call attention to it, rendering it appear even wider.
3. Square-Shaped Face: You have a strongly angled sharp jawline and wide forehead with a face that's similar length and width. To be able to narrow and lengthen that person, you need to search for narrow-framed sunglasses which are wider than they're deep. You can choose sunglasses of your style and choice from classicspecs.com store.
4. Rectangle-Shaped Face: Like the square face, the rectangular face is extremely angular, but unlike the square face, its length exceeds its width. Utilizing a curved frame will soften the angles of the rectangular face, and frames like those of aviator sunglasses, with top to bottom depth will shorten it.
5. Heart-Shaped Face: The heart-shaped face has a thin chin and a wide forehead, so sunglasses with heavy dark-colored frames will only exaggerate the width of the forehead. A better choice is either light or rimless frames in a thin rectangular or oval-shaped. You may also try slightly curved wraparound sunglasses to lessen the appearance of your facial curves.