Make up products are a woman’s best friends. She loves to make herself look beautiful and hide some facial flaws. But, most women do not realize that they harm their skin in the long run when they use the chemical infused make up products. Instead, one must buy vegan and mineral makeup products so that they can look beautiful with and without the makeup products. The best part about vegan products is that they are away from any cruelty and keeps animals away from testing and other such actions. Vegan makeup in Australia is famous for its great labs and makeup brands.
Top benefits of mineral and vegan makeup products
There are a few benefits of the mineral makeup products that everyone should know of. They are as follows:
- The vegan makeup products do not have any chemical in them and the mineral makeup products rather make the skin beautiful and glowing over time. The mineral products do not harm the skin in anyway.
- The products are away from animal cruelty and that is a good way to take care of the society and the environment.
- The mineral make up products are lighter on face and does not keep the face looking caked up and heavy. The mineral make up is light and glides smoothly on the skin.
- The product quality is better and lasts on face for a longer time and is smudge and wash proof.
Buy good quality makeup products from the best mineral make up brands.
These days veganism is on the rise. Vegetarians take extra care to ensure that the products they use are not animal extracted. Cosmetics here are no exception. Living the vegan lifestyle entails a consciousness of the ingredients that go into cosmetic products.
With such a plethora of cosmetic products on the market, it can be a real trouble to filter trustworthy vegan makeup, Australia brands. For starters, you can check the ingredients list of cosmetic products for any non-vegan ingredients. To help you out, here is a list of 4 common non-vegan ingredients that you can look for in cosmetics:
- Beeswax: This wax is extracted from a bee’s hive. One pound of wax is created and secreted after honey bees consume more than six pounds of honey. Beeswax is a common ingredient found in eye shadows, foundations and even lipsticks.
- Collagen: Collagen is a protein that is added to many creams, lotions and even lipsticks for its ability to temporarily ‘plump up’ the face or lips. It is produced naturally in animals and is extracted by cooking the bones, tissues and skin of dead animals.
- Carmine: Carmine is a deep red color that is extracted from the crushed body and eggs of cochineal insects.
- Guanine: This pearly essence is made by mixing fish scales with alcohol. Guanine is the ingredient that gives blushes, eyeshadows and nail polish that pearly effect.
Now that you are familiar with the four most common non-vegan ingredients in cosmetics, you can sift through the makeup aisle quickly and purchase vegan products of your liking.